240mm is the perfect sized saw for garden and light tree pruning. Thoughtfully designed to fit perfectly within the beechwood scabbard so there’s no rattling, and no need for extra straps, the Moku Pruning Saw is perfect for all-round pruning in the garden, woodland and orchard, with its ergonomic handle and medium blade length.
Unfinished beechwood - treat with your preferred oil, or let sweat and hard graft handle it for you.
- 380 x 14 x 42mm
- 240mm blades
- Max cut Ø50mm
- SK5 Steel
- Beech handles
- Made in Sanjo, Japan
- Includes Scabbard (cover)
- Use a smooth, gentle sawing action, doing the cutting on the pull, and gliding back on the push
- Don’t let the weight of the branch pinch or catch the blade
- Don’t twist the blade while sawing
- Don’t use a small saw for a large job. Treat 1/3 of the length of the blade as the absolute maximum sensible cutting diameter
- Don’t use a large saw for a small job. A 12" blade will happily cut a 1/2" branch, providing the branch is rigid - but most 1/2" branches move around a lot, and don’t allow for accurate sawing. Use Secateurs or Loppers instead
- Be careful as blades will snap through misuse and poor handling.